Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

It works!!!

Wow, I hate how f-ing fascist the NG review mods have been allowed to become. It's why I stopped reviewing, and that's why I don't contribute to the site the way I used to. Anyway, this game is great. Wonderful, as a matter of fact. It satiates my hunger for carnage & makes me smile. I love it!

Doodle Face (OTW) Doodle Face (OTW)

Not bad

The drawing layer is on top of the pointer layer. It was strange to use a pencil to blacken itself. You might wanna fix that. Everything else seems fine.

dJtl responds:

That hasn't happened to me but I will try to find out what's wrong and fix it
Thanks for the review!

Preloader Tut for the New Preloader Tut for the New

Useful

Now we don't have to use that tired, old NG preloader. Yay!

It could be prettier.

demonslayr responds:

I agree it could be prettier, I will make some changes with the background later on, hope you make some awesome flashes with your new preloader.

Hang a President Hang a President

I likey

I voted 5 because I get to hang Bush. It would be better if the graphics were smoother and if you replaced the crap music with gagging sounds.

nIcO-gR responds:

CRAP MUSIC!?!?!?! IT'S FUCKING U2! WELL ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

Zero.test Zero.test

Good

The controls are smooth, and everything seems to work right. Now make it into a game, and I'll love it!

Platform Maze Platform Maze

I am happy!

A puzzle! YAY!!! I love it! You know what would make it even better? Some chill background music. Very well done, I voted 5, and I NEVER vote 5.

South Park cartoon tut South Park cartoon tut

A nice supplement to the tutorial section

And such a small file! I give extra points for that.

Umeko Gentle Vampire 2 Umeko Gentle Vampire 2

Yay!

That is seriously hot. I'm gonna play with something battery-operated now.

The Museum The Museum

could be better

Not a bad idea, pretty cool as a game. You should focus on improving the graphics. Let's face it, if nobody cared about graphics, the new gaming consoles would not be in such high demand. Make the whole game look like the the intro - minus the talking heads with their poor grammar. Another thing, please stop butchering the English language. Yes, it's a hard language to learn, but if it's your native tongue, there's no excuse for "Help! Someone have taken Monalisa." "Okej". What, did you beat your typing hand with a hammer or something?

Motion blur tutorial Motion blur tutorial

Room for improvement

It serves it's purpose. Your instructions could be a bit more detailed, and every movie sshould always have a way to kill the sound, but it's good.