Clock Day (Demo) Clock Day (Demo)

Boring

The play button doesn't work. At least I think it's supposed to be a play button.

Above the Influence? Above the Influence?

It's about damn time

I think we're all sick of those stupid animation abortions.

I mildly object to the violence, as I am concerned that it implies that potheads are violent. Then again, that dog totally had it coming.

Thanks for saying what we all think when we see those ads.

Smoker information Smoker information

boooring

Something about anti-smoking propaganda makes me want a cigarette. It's sooooooo relaxing...truly the most enjoyable form of suicide known to humanity. Except maybe death by snoo snoo.

Anyway, this really isn't the place for a bunch of text. I'm not saying it sucks or anything, because it doesn't. It was well put together. It's just incredibly dull. Nothing about that makes me want to watch it again. I could make a flash containing nothing but a bunch of factoids about the cultivation of toxic plants, but that would be lame and no one would like it. Think about your audience before you upload.

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

It works!!!

Wow, I hate how f-ing fascist the NG review mods have been allowed to become. It's why I stopped reviewing, and that's why I don't contribute to the site the way I used to. Anyway, this game is great. Wonderful, as a matter of fact. It satiates my hunger for carnage & makes me smile. I love it!

Doodle Face (OTW) Doodle Face (OTW)

Not bad

The drawing layer is on top of the pointer layer. It was strange to use a pencil to blacken itself. You might wanna fix that. Everything else seems fine.

dJtl responds:

That hasn't happened to me but I will try to find out what's wrong and fix it
Thanks for the review!

Preloader Tut for the New Preloader Tut for the New

Useful

Now we don't have to use that tired, old NG preloader. Yay!

It could be prettier.

demonslayr responds:

I agree it could be prettier, I will make some changes with the background later on, hope you make some awesome flashes with your new preloader.